Popular Posts

Friday, January 22, 2016

Every BeatEvery Beat by Samantha Rey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so mad at you, Samanth Rey. How can I go on? I finished "Every Beat" and now my heart is broken. I have mixed feelings. I think I will go now and cry some more. I hate you!!!!. Not. This was an awesome and an emotional read. I am still kinda sad about what happened. Maybe it should be called "Every Second Beat" because my heart has stopped.

While reading this i was thinking I am going to give this a four because I wasn't all in it like I usually am but halfway through my heart was into even more but near the end of the book my heart just broke into a million pieces. I cried, I was mad and hurt. How could someone do that? Anyway, what an awesome ending although I was rooting for the other guy.


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment