Popular Posts

Friday, February 4, 2011

Why Mommy Why ???

Mommy, do you ever miss me?
Why wouldn't you let me be?
Why couldn't I grow to be alive?
Oh, Why mommy did I have to die?
Why wouldn't you let me grow?
I was a part of you didn't you know?
Never to hear my little cries,
Why Mommy did I have to die?
I could have made your life complete,
With the patter of my little feet.
Never to watch me learn and explore,
Because I don't exist anymore.
Even though you didn't want me to grow,
Another couple would have wanted me so.
You gave me life and took it away,
I will never grow to go out and play.
Do you ever wonder what look I might have had,
Would I have looked like you or my dad.
Mommy, you may never see my face,
But thoughts of me you will never erase.
I'll go on living inside your mind,
So remember, Mommy, I am never far behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment