Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What is Normal- Who decides who is crazy? Ummm


Human nature's not perfect for it will never be,
We are all so very different, we all have different needs.
You need this, I need that, this will never change,
You and I, our thoughts can never be rearranged.
What is considered normal, Can anyone explain,
You and I may be different but we together ride life's train.
Am I not normal because I don't do the same as you,
Are you not normal because you are different too?
I may sometimes be something that you are not,
Does that me that I am not normal. Do I not or do I ought?
I think no one really knows what normal really means,
I guess that means no one's normal, or to me that's the way it seems.


Copyright © Kim Gayheart 2001










No comments:

Post a Comment