Popular Posts

Friday, July 25, 2014

Three Little Words (Fool's Gold, #12)Three Little Words by Susan Mallery
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really truly enjoyed this book. I am really surprised that I haven't found out about Susan Mallery earlier. This is number 12 in the series and reading it I didn't feel as if I was lost because I didn't read the others. I am going to read the others because if they are as good as this one then I am missing out on some great reading.

Funny how we let life events define us and we eventually lose ourselves. In this you have Isabel, Ford and Conseula kinda lost and looking for a place to belong. It takes a lot of patience, love and understand among friends and potential loves in order for them to see what and who they are.

I am now on the hunt for the first 11 books of this series because I think they are worth it, this book was that good.



View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment