Popular Posts

Sunday, February 13, 2011

True through and Through for the Red, White, and Blue

You may be a great speaker but you speak only lies,
You don't speak for me so don't even try.
I don't bow down to dictators and I never will,
My American pride you can never steal.
You can say, go and do as you please,
But I love this country, sea to shining sea.
I am a patriot through and through
I will stand up for the red white and blue.
Red for the soldiers standing up for our rights that died,
love that is as deep and far-reaching as the blue sky.
White for the states that salute as our flag prodly waves,
I will be a Patriot, till my dying day.
So if patriot stands for god and guns,
I guess that would be me and I'm not the only one.
We stand for freedom, liberty, and justice for all,
And believe when I say we'd die before our flag falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment